Everyone needs a little ritual, and a little sanctuary.
Smudging is a method of purification originally used by native americans, for the preparation of oneself and one's scared place for spiritual practice. This process involves waving the smoke of slow burning herbs such as sage, lavender and palo santo.
Ritual Smudging will help you welcome creativity, love, peace and good fortune into your space.
Palo Santo wood can help brighten energy and promote feelings of positivity and joy.
The scents used in our smudge sticks also reduce stress and anxiety, and enhance clarity and concentration, a feeling of harmony and peace in your surroundings.
This gift box has been designed for just that & no two are alike.
Not all items are photographed in these shots, items included are listed below
- 50 Hour Soy Wax Candle made with pure essential oils
- Hand Made Rwandan Basket (15cm Diameter x 5cm Tall)
- Incense from Kopan Monastery in Nepal
- A small artisant glass jar with either dried flowers, or Tibetan Magnesium flakes with rosella flowers
- Wooden Scoop
- Sage Stick or Palo Santo set
- Crystals - attached to sage stick or palo santo set
- Complete instrctions on how to do this as a ritual in your space
- Each box gives back to amazing artisan communites supported by fair trade and eco standards - each box gives back 100%
This will packaged up and couriered to your home direct.
As these are natural hand made products slight variations may occur
Prices still attached should this be a gift please let us know when you purchase & the price tags can be removed.