Each Bundle Contains
- Sustainable Gift Box finished with eco tissue paper, using soy ink to stamp by hand to ensure a greener world
- Dried Seasonal Flowers Charlotte Puxley
- French Vintage Ribbon circa 1930s
- Amethyst Cluster Crystal - sizes will vary
- 2 pieces Palo Santo Fair Trade Project - read more in Meet The Makers
- Noissue recycled instruction cards for you to use as inspiration knowing each part has been assembled with the earth in mind
- Lavender bundle in image not included
Our artisan partners travel to local communities where Green Gaea's Palo Santo comes from to see the job of the farmers who collect it.
Each community with its own story and charm but with one similar goal: to bring these precious items to the world.
Throughout the years, we’ve learned that Palo Santo is a magic wood that exudes peace and connects us to the earth, and can be used as an organic mosquito repellant!
Assembled, Designed and Made by Green Gaea in Singapore